Empowering You to Empower Others
Keuka College’s online Master of Social work (MSW) degree program focuses on the assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of mental illness, as well as emotional and other behavioral disturbances.
The advanced track of this program is for students who already have a bachelor’s in social work (BSW) and would like to advance their careers to practice as clinical mental health providers who can accept insurance referrals.
- 100% Online Master of Social Work
- CSWE-accredited clinical social work program
- Clinical program with field placements provided in your region
- Just 5 semesters in the Advanced track for BSW graduates
- Faculty are licensed social work practitioners who are active in the field
Our clinically-focused Online MSW degree program will equip you with:
- Clinical mental health treatment skills
- Versatile social work knowledge that translates to a range of generalist roles and leadership positions
- Experience needed to work in a variety of fields, including mental health, addiction and substance abuse, and family and youth services